Sunday, 22 December 2013

Schokolade

We've finally broken up for Christmas after what seems like the longest term. (8 weeks!)
I got into the University of Leeds this week, and I am so happy about it!

I have work three days in a row but after that I can sit about and enjoy Christmas. I love the feeling of having all the loose ends tied up and no commitments unattended, leaving you to just chill and do what you like.

This song makes me feel sleepy. I think I'll be listening to a lot over the next week.


I fancy him. It's been building up over the last 24 hours. I fancy him quite a lot now.
I love the way the whole band 'bobs' in time to the song. I like it when bands not only synchronise their instruments perfectly but also the way they are moving, it takes it from the level of playing the song to being the song. I really do just love music! And surprisingly I don't think I've ever said that before.

Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Elders Scroll Skyrim - Hand