Monday 23 September 2013

Rambles

Goodness I haven't written on here for almost a month, and I can honestly say I have just been that busy with things that I haven't had the time to sit down and write something of worth! Who would of thunked it. Not me, that's for sure.

Well firstly, I think a bit of gloating and self-bloating is in order. My English exam/coursework has been requested by AQA to use as exemplar work! I don't know if this necessarily means it was any better than anyone elses, but I got quite a high A, so I hope it means it was a pretty good example of a good exam. You know.

That's all I have to say on the sun-shining-out-of-one's-arse front, but I will let you guys (no one) know if I achieve any spectacular feats or make a startling new discovery.

I won't explain the happenings of the last month as it is now the fading past, but, what's happened today? Well, Holly and I are thinking of going to the 'Literary Leicester' event, which sounds really cool! I don't know much about it, but apparently there are neat little workshops to take part in, sounds wonderful to me! Also, we saw a baby squirrel licking spidge off of the pavement (AAWWW!), so I shooed it back into it's natural habitat - the allotments - so it didn't get shot or meet it's fluffly little death on the main road. It was so cute, so so cute. I love cute animals. Nothing else incredibly exciting except that whatever is cooking for tea smells demolishable.

I haven't got anything revolutionary, or even great, to say today, but I just wanted the blog to know that I haven't forgotten about it, I've just been a little bit busy, I would say as usual as it feels right to put it there, but, let's be honest, I'm never normally busy, even if I should be. Also, you may notice a distinctly chirpy tone throughout this commentary, and that is because I been thinking more and more about how cute that baby squirrel was! I'm going to demolish the demolishable food so, thank you for caring! Goodbye!






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Elders Scroll Skyrim - Hand